Friday, December 31, 2010

Kuragehime (Princess Jellyfish) Part 1




Possibly the best anime I've watched in 2010. Romance, hilarious facial expressions, side-splitting comedy, slice-of-life, and gender bending - what more could you ask for?

Well, for starters, more episodes plz. Running only 11 episodes long, this is possibly the shortest anime series I've watched. Oh, hold on, I recall FLCL being 6 episodes. Oh, and Big O...until CN produced more episodes. Well, you get the idea.




"I'm perfectly normal."

I beg to differ, Kuranosuke-san. I believe that the one closest to being normal is...no one. In fact, each character's quirkiness gives the anime/manga life and depth. Far from being portrayed as typical otaku as in the first episode, we see the passion explained further in detail (but not too much detail) which was just enough to give the feeling of being more than one-dimensional characters.

Continued in Part 2.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment